- Deliver on customer promises
- Listen and understand customer perspective
- Speak their language
- Willing to change as market and customers develops
- Sense of urgency
- Always question ‘What’, ‘Why’ and ‘How’ to improve
- Take initiative
- Take ownership
- Implement decisions
- Share best practice and processes
- Straight forward and constructive when giving and receiving feedback
Walk the talk
- Lead by example
- Be a role model
- Entrepreneur vs. Bureaucrat
- A bureaucrat start with resources.
We start with opportunities.
A bureaucrat wants to be right from the start.
We want to start early so we can change things when we are wrong.
A bureaucrat wants to take long-lasting decisions.
We move step-by-step.
A bureaucrat wants to own property.
We rent things when we need them.